TERMS AND CONDITIONS
About The Site
- The Terms and Conditions govern the use of https://www.cashforcarbrisbane.com.au/. This site is owned and powered by Cashforcarbrisbane. This site buys all kinds of vehicles regardless of their shape and size and pays customers with cash in exchange for them.
- By using this site, you indicate that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions, and have agreed to abide by them at all times.
- By going further, you evidently indicate that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions.
- Cashforcarbrisbane reserves the right to change and review any of the terms and conditions found on this page at its sole direction. CashforcarBrisbane will use a newsletter to provide customers with notice of the update. Any changes made to the Terms and conditions will come into effect immediately as per the publication date.
Acceptance Of The Terms
- By proceeding on this website, you accept the following terms and conditions mentioned on the Site.
Copyright And Intellectual Property
- The Site, the content on the said Site, and all other related products of Cashforcarbrisbane are subject to copyrights.
- All of the materials present on the Site, including but not limited to interactive features, text, graphics, designed elements, scripts, logos, button icons, code, clips, videos, and images, are protected by copyright under Australian Law and are owned and reserved by cashforcarbrisbane.
- To use this website, a user needs to be at least 18 years old. Therefore, users agree to be above 18 years by using this Site.
- Cashforcarbrisbane will not be held liable or assume any legal responsibility for any false statements regarding age.
Limitation Of Liability
- Cashforcarbrisbane and our associates such as officers, agents, employees, directors, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be held liable for any claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, and expenses (legal fees) from the use of this Site.
- We hereby disclaim all responsibility for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages that customers may suffer as a result of submitting their information to the website.
Termination Of Contract
- If the customers want to terminate their contract, they may do so by providing CashForCarBrisbane with a 30-day notice of ‘Intent of Termination’ via the information provided on the “Contact Us” page.
- Cashforcarbrisbane may at any given time terminate the Terms if,
- The customer has breached or intends to breach the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- CashForCarBrisbane is required to do on orders of the Government of Queensland.
- If the provision of services offered by CashForCarBrisbane is no longer commercially viable.
- When the Terms and Conditions associated with the service of CashForCarBrisbane, comes to an end, all the legal rights, liabilities, and obligations that the customer and CashForCarBrisbane benefited from or continue indefinitely shall be unaffected by the cessation.
- Except in cases where it’s prohibited by Law, by choosing to use this Site, you indemnify CashForCarBrisbane and our employees, directors, agents, subsidiaries, officers, and affiliates from any actions, claims, damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses.
- Expenses include any form of legal fees that may arise from using our Site or due to violation of the Terms and Conditions clauses.
- No party should begin any court or tribunal actions connected to the disputed issue if a disagreement relating to the Terms arises unless the provisions have been put together or urgent interlocutory relief is required.
- The party asserting a Dispute that has arisen under the Terms may give the opposing party written notice describing the nature of the Dispute, the desired outcome, and the action to be taken to resolve the Dispute.
- For resolution, on receiving the Notice of Dispute by the other party, the part to the Terms must:
- Within 14 days of receiving the Dispute Note, must in good faith aim to resolve the issue by negotiation or other means so that they may mutually agree to a solution.
- If the Dispute is not resolved for any given reason, after 14 days period, the parties must agree upon and select a mediator. Or request a mediator to be appointed by the President of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal or its nominee.
- Both parties are equally liable for all the fees and expenses incurred with the mediator, and the cost of the venue for mediation.
- The mediation process will be held in Brisbane, Australia.
- All the communication concerning the negotiation by the parties and the mediator for Dispute resolution is considered confidential to the possible extent.
- If 14 days have elapsed after the start of mediation, and still the Dispute has not been resolved, either party can ask the mediator to terminate the mediation process.
Jurisdiction and Venue
- The services offered by CashForCarBrisbane are intended to be used and viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of a Dispute arising related to the Site, you agree that the venue for resolving any such issues will be the courts in Queensland, Australia.
- The laws of Queensland, Australia govern the Terms and Conditions for CashForCarBrisbane.
- Any and all controversy, disputes, proceedings, or claims of any nature arising or related in any way to the Terms and Conditions of this Site will hereby be governed, constructed, or interpreted with the laws of Queensland.
Independent Legal Advice
- By using this Site, both parties declare that the terms and conditions contained therein are fair and reasonable.
- And both parties have taken the opportunity to obtain legal advice from the independent advisor and declared that the Terms and Conditions provided by CashForCarBrisbane are not against the public policy on the grounds of bargaining power or inequality.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any queries or concerns. Our contact information is as follows:
Phone: 07 3359 8688